Website Privacy and Legal Notices
World Wide Golf is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2402666 and have our registered office at Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ. Our main trading address is Unit 10, Park 17, Whitefield, Manchester, M45 8FJ. Our VAT number is GB508457033
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us and also how you may use our website and information. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
If you become a customer then you will need to agree to separate terms and conditions of purchase and you will need to create an account on our website. Your privacy and data protection rights as a customer will be dealt with in those separate terms.
Under data protection legislation the data controller is World Wide Golf.
Information we may collect from you
However, in time we may add features and services to our website in which case we may collect and process the following data about you (but only with your consent):
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website https://oscarjacobsongolf/ (“our website”). This includes information provided by you when you create an account on our website, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services and/or information. As our website evolves we may add these additional features. We may also ask for information when you report any problems.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders (please see our separate terms of purchase).
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes (if relevant) and the resources that you access.
- Where you look for the nearest store then we will use a third-party service to try and identify your location based on your IP address.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
If you have logged into our website and are using our online shop then we will log this information against your user ID for security purposes and to track any orders.
- identifying you and tracking your preferences during that session,
- noting the last selection of products on the product grid,
Where you have set your preferences in your browser for permitting or disallowing “cookies” then we will endeavour to honour that selection apart from where this would make our website inoperable and they are temporary.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you will only be stored and processed in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
If you place an order with us then we will provide your personal details, including your name, address and payment/credit card information to our payment providers for the processing of any payments. Similarly, your contact details will be provided to our courier company for delivery purposes.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You may not share that password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data en route to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to guard against unauthorised access.
Please see the third-party advertisers section below.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have expressly consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Third party advertisers
Our business is dependent on advertising so we do make use of various tracking services. They are:
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Google Shopping
- Google: https://www.google.com/intl/en_us/policies/privacy/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google Shopping https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Shopify https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
- Magento https://magento.com/legal/terms/privacy
If you do not agree to this then you should not use our website. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF AND ACCESS TO OUR WEBSITE WILL BE DEEMED TO CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS.
This website is intended for your own personal use.
If you agree to us sending you marketing communications then we may do so, but you can request that we stop doing so at any time by [clicking on the unsubscribe button in any e-mails or contacting us here].
You are entitled to ask us to delete any information we hold about you, including any account details. Please note, though, that we will retain an archival copy of the details of any orders you place in case we have to deal with a query or there is a dispute.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you user those websites. These other websites may also use third party advertisers and other tracking facilities, particularly on foreign websites where this may be permitted.
Access to information
You have the right to receive a copy of any information we hold about you. Please contact us and we will advise you of the steps you need to take.
Ownership of our website and data
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use. You may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
You may not copy or use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics for any other purposes.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You may not re-use any information or materials contained on our website via any deep linking, framing or other techniques which disguise the source or change the appearance of that information or materials.
No reliance on information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Any product information displayed on our website is for information purposes. We do not guarantee the accuracy of that product information. Colours in particular may not be accurate as most screens are not calibrated to display colours accurately. If you need accurate information then please contact us https://oscarjacobsongolf.co.uk/pages/contact-us
Please check with us to see if any products are still available as supply may be subject to availability. Pricing information, where available, may be subject to change and can only be confirmed at the time of purchase.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.